Our experience of 25 years in the art & science of Botanical extraction has given
us an expertise to partner with you to research and produce unique extracts as per a given specification. We believe in acting as a consultant and advisor than a mere customer-supplier relation.We call it the “Indfrag Advantage”
- We start right at the R&D stage and are sort of a service provider/consultant and assist formulators like who are constantly on the lookout for new botanical actives to introduce into their product line.
- While they may have certain actives which are continued over the years and are constantly sourced, they are always on the lookout for that “new” and “latest” ingredient. Formulators need to identify, source and extract these actives from botanicals all over the world. That’s where we come in.
- Very few companies in the world have the capability to meet such requirements.
- While dealing with such companies we have the following advantages.
- Ability to develop unknown and rare plant extracts of high priority quickly.
- Ability to source for rare botanicals all over the world. Our network built over 2 decades enables us to identify a source and set up a supply chain quickly.
- Ability to make very small quantities for their clinical trials from a few grams to scaling up when required to produce kilogram quantities.
- Consistency of quality and Reliable deliveries.
- Our quality of communication
- When you add all the above capabilities and narrow down to companies who can deliver the same (mainly from Europe and developed countries) we are quite competitive in terms of price.
- Our commitment to sustaibility and social conscience.
For All Inquiries
In the year 1989, Indfrag was started to extract the essence of natural flowers